x
uploads/treasure.jpg

treasure n.1.財富,金銀財寶,珍寶;珍藏,寶藏。2.最親愛的人...

treasure house

People expect you to hand out something showy when they've decided you're sitting on treasure . 一旦人們確信你是個坐在金銀堆上的人,就一定會期望你拿出了不得的東西來。

There are thousands of churches in italy, each with untold millions of treasures stored away in its closets . 意大利有千萬座教堂,每座教堂都有無數金銀財寶藏在密室里。

She wept as for the loss of the most perfect treasure with which mortal woman had ever been endowed . 她傷心哭泣,就象是失去了世上女子曾經獲得過的一件稀世之寶那樣。

I will always treasure traveling to australia with him for the first cazab conference in 1967 . 我將永遠牢記1976年我和他同到澳大利亞出席首屆“卡扎布”會議的情況。

The artful arbaces sought to dazzle the young neapolitan by his treasures and his eloquence . 狡猾的阿耳巴克斯企圖用他的珠寶和雄辨的口才來迷惑這位那不勒斯少年。

Armed with the new machine , a search party went into the cave hoping to find buried treasure . 帶著這臺新機器,一個探索隊開進了山洞,希望能找到埋藏的金銀財寶。

I had trained my dull memory to treasure up an endless array of soundings and crossing marks . 我還訓練了我那遲鈍的記憶力,使它能記住無數的測水記錄和橫渡標志。

A computerized record of eight and a half million gsp & l customers was a priceless treasure trove . 電子計算機編制的金州公司850萬用戶的檔案是一件無價之寶。

She was the treasure of his heart; nothing should spoil her first grown-up party . 她是他心中的寶貝,在她將成年時參加的第一個宴會上不應該有任何事使她不高興。

I can say truly that after god and my honour i treasure nothing in the world so much as you . 我能以上帝的名義和我的榮譽起誓,我珍重你勝過世上的一切。

Miss ophelia looked despairingly, as her cousin took all her treasures from her . 當她堂弟把那幾件寶貝從她手里拿走時,奧菲麗亞小姐顯得很沮喪。

These things win me more than italy's hundred galleries of priceless art treasures . 這一切比意大利成百個收藏無價瑰寶的美術館還要打動我的心。

A penny, worth fifty times as much as a sovereign, was something to retain and treasure . 必須保存和珍視便士,因為一枚便士抵得上五十枚金幣。

There was not a person in saumur who was not convinced that monsieur grandet had a treasure hoard . 索漠城里人人都相信葛朗臺家里有一個私庫。

Little girl, a memory without blot or contamination must be an exquisite treasure . 小姑娘,一個沒有污跡或污點的記憶一定是個美妙的寶貝。

She was in no hurry, relishing each blossom as a rare and delicate treasure . 她不慌不忙地欣賞著,好象每一朵花都是精美的稀世珍寶一樣。

We got no sight of the countless treasures of art in the louvre galleries that day . 當天我們沒有看到盧浮宮美術館里的無數藝術瑰寶。

I said i had no doubt that mr. peggotty well deserved these treasures . 我說,我認為坡勾提先生對于這些貴重東西,毫無疑問受之無愧。

Perhaps your envy counselled mr. heathcliff to rob me of my treasures ? 或者是你出于嫉妒,給希刺克厲夫先生出主意把我的珍藏搶去吧?