x
uploads/repent.jpg

repent vt.(對某事或行為感到)悔恨,后悔,〔古語〕使后悔〔多...

repentant

Repent and believe the good news today , you 今天后悔和相信好消息,您

Just repent sincerely to my master and go home . 你們誠心跟我師父懺悔就好了,回去就好了。

He repented of his wrongdoing and tried to make amends 他悔自己的錯誤行為,而且盡力改正。

. . . all of you , you just have to repent . . 你們所有這些人只要懺悔

Bitterly did we repent our decision 我們對深深地為這個決定感到后悔。

He repented in a measure of missing such a good chance 錯過這么好的一次機會他有點后悔。

Oh , great god aimighty , i repent , i repent 噢,無所不能的崇高的上主啊我懺悔,我懺悔!

I ve repented . isn t that good enough ? 我已經懺悔了,我說過就好了嘛!

He repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes for his misdeeds 他早就悔恨自己的惡行了。

Repent ( of your sins ) and ask god ' s forgiveness 你要懺悔,請求上帝寬恕

She soon repented of her hasty marriage 她很快就對自己草率的婚事后悔了。

He repented in a measure of missing such a good chance 錯過這么好的一次機會他有點后悔

6 never repent of having eaten too little 別因為自己吃得太少而后悔莫及。

I repent having been so generous to that scoundrel 我悔不該對那壞家伙如此寬宏大量

Time lost may be repented but never recalled 失去時間可以后悔,但無法追回

A wicked book is the wickeder because it cannot repent 壞書因其不能改正錯誤而更壞。

Age and wedlock we all desire and repent of 年齡和婚姻我們都想要而又后悔

On his deathbed , the priest repented of his crime 病榻上,神父終于悔悟了。

They went out and preached that men should repent 可6 : 12門徒就出去、傳道叫人悔改。