x
uploads/raindrop.jpg

raindrop 雨滴。

rainfall

“ lamp features many strings of tiny bamboo pieces symbolizing raindrops - a truly ingenious design 由雨滴形狀的小竹片串連之后,再組合而成,造型非常別致!

And if it starts to rain , you can quietly listen to the patter of the raindrops on the thatched roof 半夜雨來,更能靜靜聆聽雨滴在茅草屋頂上的呼息。

My sky , are those crystal raindrops your tears ? they have drawn my soul with sorrow 天,那些透明的雨滴是你的淚水嗎?他們已經用悲傷淹沒了我的靈魂。

My hands reached out , catching nothing but a raindrop , on a leaf that had withered 我的手伸出去,卻什么也碰不到,除了枯葉上的一滴雨水。

Those living under water aren ' t affected the raindrops bounce off the surface film 在水面薄膜上反彈起的雨滴不會影響水下的生物。

The ripples produced by the raindrops as they hit the water drawn our any other signal 雨滴在水面濺起的波紋顯現出了其它的信號。

The raindrop whispered to the jasmine , “ keep me in your heart for ever . 雨點向茉莉花微語道: “把我永久地留在你的心里吧。 ”

The raindrop whi ered to the jasmine , “ keep me in your heart for ever . 雨點向茉莉花微語道: “把我永久地留在你的心里吧。 ”

My hands reached out , catching nothing but a raindrop , on a leaf that had withered 妾觸手可及,唯雨滴耳,落于飄零之黃葉。

The raindrop whispered to the jasmine , “ keep me in your heart for ever . 雨滴向茉莉花私語道: “請永遠把握記在你的心間。 ”

My hands reached out , catching nothing but a raindrop , on a leaf that had withered 我伸手欲觸,沒有你,但枯葉一雨滴耳。

My hands reached out , catching nothing but a raindrop , on a leaf that had withered 我伸出手去,抓住的只有落葉上雨滴。

My hands reached out , catching nothingbut a raindrop , on a leaf that had withered 妾伸手欲觸,無他,但枯葉一雨滴耳。

The raindrop whispered to the jasmine , “ keep me in your heart for ever . 雨滴對茉莉花細語: “把我永遠放在你的心中。 ”

Breathe deeply and smell the fragrance of fresh raindrops on the green leaf 深呼吸,嗅嗅新雨降在綠葉上散發的芬芳。

Raindrops fell on my head 雨滴落在我的頭上。

The sound of raindrops pattering on the roof arouses my interest 雨滴打在屋頂上發出的滴答聲,讓我覺得很有趣。

He sends down ice like raindrops : water is made hard by his cold 他擲下冰雹如碎渣。他發出寒冷,誰能當得起呢?

The sun is still there above the gray raindrops even it is raining 盡管下著雨太陽還是在那些灰蒙蒙雨點的上方。