x
uploads/quart.jpg

quart n.1.夸脫〔液量單位,=1/4 gallon, 約1....

quart-

If you had an infinite supply of water and a 5 quart and 3 quart pail , how would you measure exactly 4 quarts 如果你有一個5夸脫的水桶和一個3夸脫的水桶,如何準確量出4夸脫的水?

Gwt : “ also take flour and bake twelve rings of bread . each ring will contain four quarts of flour 呂震中本:你要取細面、烤成十二個哈拉餅,每一個哈拉餅要一伊法的十分之二。

“ i wrote it in the room there , and i guess some few quarts of your vegetable soup went into the making of it “就是在我那間屋里寫的,看來你有些菜湯還給我的寫作幫了忙呢。

The human body contains an average of six quarts of 5 . 6 liters of blood , not seven . your data is flawed 人體平均包含6夸脫5 . 6公升血液,沒有7公升。您的數據不準。

But you ll turn back and have a quart of beer wi me on the strength o t , pa son tringham “可是,特林漢姆牧師,為了這件事,你轉回來和我去喝一夸脫啤酒好不好?

Keep a couple quarts in my locker at school yah , but chocolate s gettin old vanilla just leaves me cold 天冷心里卻暖暖地想你說話的尾音多少的驚喜只因為是你

It is the job of the liver to make bile , 1 to 1 ? quarts ( 1 quart 夸脫 1 . 136 litres 升 ) in a day 肝臟的一項工作是制造膽汁,每天要生成1 - 1 . 5升的膽汁。

I m sittin in my west , i m analyzin thoughts i m sippin off a quart that i just had bought 幸福是柔軟的圍巾貼著我放松的身體輕輕地甜甜地說著美的秘密

If by chance i lose my water bottle i still have a 1 quart ziploc bag ( 2 . ) to hold water 我丟掉了我的水壺,但是仍然帶著1品脫拉鏈防水袋用來裝水。

Day 1 : measure 240 grams of strained grape juice and pour in a 1 - quart glass jar 第一天:量出240毫升的過濾葡萄汁倒入一個1夸特的玻璃瓶。

Do we need anything from the supermarket ? yes . we need a quart of milk 我們要去超市買點什么嗎?是的,我們需要一夸脫牛奶。

You ' re about a quart iow 你還嫩了點

Um , i ' ll cry quarts 呃,我會嚎啕大哭的

A quart of ale is a dish for a king . o , i must tell you what dowden said 353哦,我得告訴你們多頓354說了些什么! ”

You ought to het a quart o drink into ee , as i ve done , said marian “你應該像我那樣,喝一夸特酒才好, ”瑪麗安說。

No . it says , if x quarts of juice are added , what is the value of x 不對.題上說,如果加入x夸脫果汁x的值是多少

“ a 27 - quart mixture that consists of one part juice to two parts water , “得到27夸脫混合物其中一份是果汁兩份是水

Noah percy was found with quarts of blood upon his clothes and hands 有人發現諾亞佩西的衣服上和手上有大量鮮血

But here s a quart of it . 只好買了一夸脫。 ”