x
uploads/oblige.jpg

oblige vt.1.迫使;責成,使負債務。2.施恩于,施惠于;答應...

obligee

She was obliged to listen day after day to the indignation of them all . 她不得不日復一日地聽他們所有人說起他們的憤怒。

I am obliged to you, of all things, for correcting so absurd a mistake . 我特別要感謝您糾正了我這么一個可笑的錯誤想法。

But she had no utterance, and was obliged to leave all to their own discretion . 然而她語言梗塞,只得任她們自行決斷。

They are obliged to resort to the most ingenious contortions and combinations . 他們卻不能不采取最巧妙的曲解和胡說。

This obliging person took her place again and struck a few chords . 這位和顏悅色的夫人又轉過身去,彈了幾個和音。

I am obliged to you for your valuable services and discreet conduct ! 對于你的寶貴的幫助和辦事周到,我十分感激!

If you'll give us a hand to lift, madam, we'd be glad to oblige . 太太,如果您能幫助我們抬一下,我們愿意照辦。

I'd like to oblige you but i only have but three pictures left . 不是我不愿意為你效勞,實在是底片只剩三張了。

Soon he found that he was obliged to see to all sorts of things . 他很快就發覺,他得應付各種雜七雜八的事情。

The victoria was obliged to keep itself out of reach of the muskets . 維多利亞號只好在槍射程以外的空中飛行。

She was obliged to break off from these very pleasant observations . 她不得不中斷這些十分愉快的自言自語。

A kindly landlady is obliging and cheerful in her old age . 一位和善的女房東,她已到了老年,親切而愉快。

He knew they were such rogues that there was no obliging to them . 他深知他們都是壞蛋,沒法對他們寬大。

But if you could oblige me, i should take it as a kindness . 不過你要是肯賞我一個臉,那我就感恩不淺了。

They would be happy to oblige him on receipt of the reply . 他們將樂意在接到倫敦的回電后滿足他的要求。

I had shown an obliging disposition to render her some little services . 我表示愿意為她辦些零星小事。

I am much obliged to you . 多謝多謝。

He had been obliged to join the army during the first world war . 他在第一次世界大戰期間被迫入伍。

I was obliged to comply . 我只好依了。