x
uploads/bawl.jpg

bawl vi.1.喊,叫,咆哮。2.〔口語〕大哭。 She ba...

We all followed him several paces from the door bawling after him , “ good luck ! good luck ! 我們一齊送他出大門,送了好幾步,在后面喊道, “走好運!走好運! ”

“ it ‘ s true . every time we fight , she bawls like a newborn . “這倒是真的。每次我們吵架,她都像新生兒一樣大哭。 ”

“ who may you be ? “ he bawled out “你算老幾? ”他大叫起來。

We all followed him several paces from the door bawling after him, “good luck! good luck! “ 我們一齊送他出大門,送了好幾步,在后面喊道,“走好運!走好運!”

“who may you be?“ he bawled out . “你算老幾?”他大叫起來。

bawley

We all followed him several paces from the door bawling after him , “ good luck ! good luck ! 我們一齊送他出大門,送了好幾步,在后面喊道, “走好運!走好運! ”

Had it not been for bordenave , who was still bawling away , everybody would have fallen asleep 若不是博爾德納夫在那里大叫大罵,說個不停,大家也許睡著了。

The hoarse dublin united tramway company s timekeeper bawled them off : - rathgar and terenure 都柏林市聯合電車公司那個嗓音嘶啞的調度員咆哮著把電車攆走:

When i bawl him out and he forgives me and laughs it off , i ' m in his debt 想到我將他怒罵出家門,他卻一笑置之原諒了我時,我知道,我欠著他的情。

Robberys not the order of the day for any one ! bawled the tavern - keeper , picking up his cap 搶劫是誰都不許干的! ”老板喊道,拾起了帽子。

And begob he got as far as the door and they holding him and he bawls out of him 嘿,當他走到門口,兩個人把他拽住時,那家伙大吼了一聲:

Don t tell anyone , says the citizen , letting a bawl out of him . it s a secret “跟誰也別說, ” “市民”大嚷大叫地說, “這可是個秘密。 ”

Bawl and squall 怪喊怪叫

Do i bawl you out 要我罵你走嗎

He bawls me out 還對我大聲呵斥

He bawled at me 他大聲向我吆喝。

Lead us to himself ! bawled the voice of the tall fellow . dont let him go , lads 高個小伙子大聲喊道, “別放過他,弟兄們!

We criticized him for his proneness to get angry with folk and bawl them out 因為他動不動發脾氣罵人,我們批評了他。

“ it ‘ s true . every time we fight , she bawls like a newborn . “這倒是真的。每次我們吵架,她都像新生兒一樣大哭。 ”